Mic_blog category.php SQL injection
|micblog-category-sql-injection (45932)||Medium Risk|
Description:Mic_blog is vulnerable to SQL injection. If magic_quotes_gpc is disabled, a remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the category.php, login.php and register.php scripts using the cat, user or site parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- Miclen Web site: mic blog v0.0.3.
- BID-31787: Mic_blog SQL Injection and Unauthorized Access Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2008-6805: Multiple SQL injection vulnerabilities in Mic_Blog 0.0.3, when magic_quotes_gpc is disabled, allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the (1) cat parameter to category.php, the (2) user parameter to login.php, and the (3) site parameter to register.php.
- OSVDB ID: 49186: Mic_Blog category.php cat Parameter SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 49187: Mic_Blog login.php user Parameter SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 49188: Mic_Blog register.php site Parameter SQL Injection
- SA32310: Mic_Blog Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- Miclen Mic_blog 0.0.3
Oct 16, 2008
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.