EZ Forum forum.php SQL injection
|ezforum-forum-sql-injection (46113)||Medium Risk|
EZ Forum is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the forum.php script using the forum parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of May 1, 2013.
- Scripts for Sites Web site: EZ Forum.
- BID-31924: SFS Ez Forum 'forum.php' SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2008-4754: SQL injection vulnerability in forum.php in Scripts for Sites (SFS) Ez Forum allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the forum parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 49373: SFS Ez Forum forum.php forum Parameter SQL Injection
- SA32397: SFS Ez Forum "forum" SQL Injection Vulnerability
- VUPEN/ADV-2008-2922: SFS Forum id Parameter Handling Remote SQL Injection Vulnerability
- Scripts For Sites (SFS) EZ Forum
Oct 26, 2008
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this