Apartment Search Script listtest.php cross-site scripting
|apartment-listtest-xss (46282)||Medium Risk|
Apartment Search Script is vulnerable to cross-site scripting, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input by the listtest.php script. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability using the "r" parameter in a specially-crafted URL to execute script in a victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting Web site, once the URL is clicked. An attacker could use this vulnerability to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- YourFreeWorld.com Scripts Web site : Apartment Search Script.
- BID-32065: Apartment Search Script Arbitrary File Upload and Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2008-6683: Cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in listtest.php in Apartment Search Script allows remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via the r parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 56492: Apartment Search Script listtest.php r Parameter XSS
- YourFreeWorld Apartment Search Script
Nov 02, 2008
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this