Membership System index.php and customer_login.php SQL injection
|membershipsystem-multiple-sql-injection (46396)||Medium Risk|
Membership System is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the index.php or customer_login.php scripts using the user_name or email parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of April 1, 2014.
- Develop It Easy Web site: Membership System V1.3.
- BID-32147: Develop It Easy Membership System Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2008-5054: Multiple SQL injection vulnerabilities in Develop It Easy Membership System 1.3 allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the (1) email and (2) password parameters to customer_login.php and the (3) user_name and (4) user_pass parameters to admin/index.php. NOTE: some of these details are obtained from third party information.
- OSVDB ID: 49762: DevelopItEasy Membership System customer_login.php Multiple Parameter SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 49763: DevelopItEasy Membership System admin/index.php Multiple Parameter SQL Injection
- SA32594: DevelopItEasy Membership System Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- Develop It Easy Membership System 1.3
Nov 06, 2008
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.