Nice PHP FAQ Script Password parameter SQL injection
|nicephpfaq-password-sql-injection (46402)||Medium Risk|
Nice PHP FAQ Script is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements when logging in using the Password parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of May 1, 2013.
- NicePHPScripts Web site: NICE PHP FAQ Script (Knowledge base Script) .
- BID-32150: Nice PHP FAQ Script 'Admin Panel' SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2008-6525: SQL injection vulnerability in the Admin Panel in Nice PHP FAQ Script (Knowledge base Script) allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the Password parameter (aka the pass field).
- OSVDB ID: 53224: Nice PHP FAQ Script Admin Panel Password Parameter SQL Injection
- NicePHPScripts Nice PHP FAQ Script
Nov 06, 2008
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this