Arab Portal mod.php directory traversal
|arabportal-mod-directory-traversal (46404)||Medium Risk|
Arab Portal could allow a remote attacker to traverse directories on the system. An attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the mod.php script containing "dot dot" sequences (/../) in the file parameter to download and view arbitrary files on the system.
No remedy available as of May 1, 2013.
- Arab Portal Web site: Download Arab Portal v2.0 beta 2.
- BID-32146: Arab Portal 'file' Parameter Local File Include Vulnerability
- CVE-2008-5787: Directory traversal vulnerability in mod.php in Arab Portal 2.1 on Windows allows remote attackers to read arbitrary files via a .. (dot dot) in the file parameter, in conjunction with a show action.
- OSVDB ID: 49669: Arab Portal mod.php file Parameter Traversal Arbitrary File Access
- SA32590: Arab Portal "file" File Disclosure Vulnerability
- Arab Portal Arab Portal 2.1 ar
Nov 06, 2008
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this