ZEEJOBSITE editresume_next.php file upload
|zeejobsite-editresumenext-file-upload (46505)||Medium Risk|
ZEEJOBSITE could allow a remote authenticated attacker to upload arbitrary files, caused by the improper validation of file extensions by the editresume_next.php script. By sending a specially-crafted HTTP POST request, a remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability to upload a malicious PHP script, which could allow the attacker to execute arbitrary PHP code on the vulnerable system.
No remedy available as of March 1, 2014.
- ZEEWAYS Web site: ZEEJOBSITE v2.0.
- BID-32225: Zeeways ZEEJOBSITE Arbitrary File Upload Vulnerability
- CVE-2008-6913: Unrestricted file upload vulnerability in editresume_next.php in Zeeways ZEEJOBSITE 2.0 allows remote authenticated users to execute arbitrary code by uploading a file with an executable extension as a photo in a profile edit action, then accessing the file via a direct request to jobseekers/logos/.
- OSVDB ID: 56889: ZEEJOBSITE editresume_next.php Unrestricted File Upload Arbitrary Code Execution
- VUPEN/ADV-2008-3072: ZEEJOBSITE Photo Handling Arbitrary File Upload Vulnerability
- Zeeways ZEEJOBSITE 2.0
Nov 08, 2008
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.