PHP JOBWEBSITE PRO forgot.php cross-site scripting
|phpjobwebsitepro-forgot-xss (46997)||Medium Risk|
PHP JOBWEBSITE PRO is vulnerable to cross-site scripting, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input by the forgot.php script. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability using the adname parameter in a specially-crafted URL to execute script in a victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting Web site, once the URL is clicked. An attacker could use this vulnerability to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- Packet Storm Web Site: PHP JobWebSite Pro suffers from cookie manipulation, cross site scripting, and remote SQL injection vulnerabilities.
- Pre Projects Web site: PHP JOBWEBSITE PRO.
- BID-32570: PHP JOBWEBSITE PRO 'forgot.php' SQL Injection and Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2008-5976: Multiple cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities in siteadmin/forgot.php in PHP JOBWEBSITE PRO allow remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via (1) the adname parameter in a Submit action or (2) the UserName field.
- OSVDB ID: 51601: PHP JOBWEBSITE PRO siteadmin/forgot.php Multiple Parameter XSS
- SA30686: PHP JOBWEBSITE PRO "JobSearch3.php" SQL Injection
- PreProjects PHPJOBWEBSITE PRO
Dec 01, 2008
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.