Countdown Creator process.php file upload
|countdowncreator-process-file-upload (47129)||Medium Risk|
Countdown Creator could allow a remote attacker to upload arbitrary files, caused by the improper validation of file extensions by the process.php script. By sending a specially-crafted HTTP request, a remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability to upload a malicious PHP script, which could allow the attacker to execute arbitrary PHP code on the vulnerable system.
No remedy available as of June 1, 2013.
- Tizag Web site: Countdown Creator.
- BID-32661: Tizag Countdown Creater 'index.php' Arbitrary File Upload Vulnerability
- CVE-2008-6492: Unrestricted file upload vulnerability in process.php in Tizag Countdown Creator 3 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary code by uploading a file with an executable extension via index.php, then accessing the uploaded file via a direct request to the file in pics/. NOTE: some of these details are obtained from third party information.
- OSVDB ID: 51305: Tizag Countdown Creator process.php File Upload Arbitrary PHP Code Execution
- SA33007: Tizag Countdown Creator File Upload Vulnerability
- Tizag Countdown Creator 3.0
Dec 05, 2008
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.