HomeBuilder type.asp, type2.asp and detail.asp SQL injection
|homebuilder-typedetail-sql-injection (47319)||Medium Risk|
HomeBuilder is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the type.asp, type2.asp or detail.asp script using the iType or iPro parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- ASP Site Ware Web site: ASP Site Ware - HomeBuilder.
- BID-32812: Multiple ASP SiteWare Products SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2008-5774: Multiple SQL injection vulnerabilities in ASPSiteWare HomeBuilder 1.0 and 2.0 allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the (1) iType parameter to (a) type.asp and (b) type2.asp and the (2) iPro parameter to (c) detail.asp.
- OSVDB ID: 50729: HomeBuilder type.asp iType Parameter SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 50730: HomeBuilder type2.asp iType Parameter SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 50731: HomeBuilder detail.asp iPro Parameter SQL Injection
- SA33172: HomeBuilder Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- ASPSiteWare HomeBuilder 1.0
- ASPSiteWare HomeBuilder 2.0
Dec 14, 2008
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.