Ice Gallery module for Joomla! index.php SQL injection
|icegallery-index-sql-injection (47604)||Medium Risk|
The Ice Gallery module for Joomla! is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the index.php script using the catid parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of June 1, 2013.
- JoomlaCode Web site: Ice Gallery.
- BID-33008: Joomla! Ice Gallery Component 'catid' Parameter SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2008-6852: SQL injection vulnerability in the Ice Gallery (com_ice) component 0.5 beta 2 for Joomla! allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the catid parameter to index.php.
- OSVDB ID: 55709: Ice Gallery Component for Joomla! index.php catid Parameter SQL Injection
- Joomla! Ice Gallery module for Joomla! 0.5 beta 2
Dec 24, 2008
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this