FlexPHPLink submitlink.php file upload
|flexphplink-submitlink-file-upload (47614)||Medium Risk|
FlexPHPLink could allow a remote attacker to upload arbitrary files, caused by the improper validation of image file extensions by the submitlink.php script. By sending a specially-crafted HTTP request, a remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability to upload a malicious PHP script, which could allow the attacker to execute arbitrary PHP code on the vulnerable system.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- FlexPHPLink Web page: link management , free php scripts--FlexPHPLink.
- BID-33034: Flexphplink Pro 'submitlink.php' Arbitrary File Upload Vulnerability
- CVE-2008-6731: Unrestricted file upload vulnerability in submitlink.php in FlexPHPLink Pro 0.0.7 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code by uploading a file with an executable extension, then accessing it via a direct request to the renamed file in linkphoto/.
- OSVDB ID: 53187: FlexPHPLink Pro submitlink.php Arbitrary File Upload
- SA33343: FlexPHPLink Pro Multiple Vulnerabilities
- China-on-site FlexPHPLink 0.0.7 Pro
Dec 28, 2008
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this