Flash Magazine Deluxe component for Joomla! index.php SQL injection
|flashmagazine-index-sql-injection (48226)||Medium Risk|
The Flash Magazine Deluxe component for Joomla! is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the index.php script using the mag_id parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
As a workaround for this vulnerability, uninstall the affected component.
- ElearningForce Web site: Flash Magazine Deluxe Joomla component | ElearningForce.
- Packetstorm Security Web Site: The Joomla FlashMagazineDeluxe component suffers from a remote blind SQL injection vulnerability.
- BID-33455: ElearningForce Flash Magazine Deluxe Joomla! Component SQL Injection Vulnerability
- BID-38246: Joomla! 'com_flashmagazinedeluxe' Component 'mag_id' Parameter SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2009-0373: SQL injection vulnerability in the ElearningForce Flash Magazine Deluxe (com_flashmagazinedeluxe) component for Joomla! allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the mag_id parameter in a magazine action to index.php.
- OSVDB ID: 51593: Flash Magazine Deluxe Component for Joomla! index.php mag_id Parameter SQL Injection
- SA33646: Joomla Flash Magazine Deluxe Component "mag_id" SQL Injection
- VUPEN/ADV-2009-0249: Flash Magazine Deluxe for Joomla Remote SQL Injection Vulnerability
- Elearningforce Flash Magazine Deluxe
- Joomla! Joomla!
Jan 26, 2009
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.