phpSlash generic() code execution
|phpslash-generic-code-execution (48441)||High Risk|
phpSlash could allow a remote attacker to execute arbitrary code on the system, caused by an eval injection error in the index.php script. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability using the fields parameter, which is passed to the generic() function in include/class/tz_env.class prior to being used in an eval() function to inject and execute arbitrary PHP code on the system.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- SourceForge.net: phpSlash .
- BID-33572: phpSlash 'fields' Parameter Remote Command Execution Vulnerability
- CVE-2009-0517: Eval injection vulnerability in index.php in phpSlash 0.8.1.1 and earlier allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code via the fields parameter, which is supplied to an eval function call within the generic function in include/class/tz_env.class. NOTE: some of these details are obtained from third party information.
- OSVDB ID: 51727: phpSlash include/class/tz_env.class generic Function Arbitrary PHP Code Execution
- SA33717: phpSlash "generic()" PHP Code Injection Vulnerability
- PHPslash PHPslash 0.5.3.2
- PHPslash PHPslash 0.6
- PHPslash PHPslash 0.6.1
- PHPslash PHPslash 0.6.2
- PHPslash PHPslash 0.61
- PHPslash PHPslash 0.7.1
- PHPslash PHPslash 0.7.2
- PHPslash PHPslash 0.8.0
- PHPslash PHPslash 0.8.1
- PHPslash PHPslash 0.8.1.1
- PHPslash PHPslash 065
Feb 02, 2009
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.