PHPRunner SearchField SQL injection
|phprunner-searchfield-sql-injection (49278)||Medium Risk|
PHPRunner is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the UserView_list.php, orders_list.php, users_list.php and Administrator_list.php scripts using the SearchField parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of April 1, 2014.
- XLineSoft Web site: PHPRunner. Database driven PHP web site with no programming.
- BID-34146: PHPRunner 'SearchField' Parameter SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2009-0963: Multiple SQL injection vulnerabilities in PHPRunner 4.2, and possibly earlier, allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the SearchField parameter to (1) UserView_list.php, (2) orders_list.php, (3) users_list.php, and (4) Administrator_list.php.
- OSVDB ID: 52798: PHPRunner UserView_list.php SearchField Parameter SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 52799: PHPRunner orders_list.php SearchField Parameter SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 52800: PHPRunner users_list.php SearchField Parameter SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 52801: PHPRunner Administrator_list.php SearchField Parameter SQL Injection
- SA34330: PHPRunner "SearchField" SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- VUPEN/ADV-2009-0750: PHPRunner SearchField Parameter Remote SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- XLineSoft PHPRunner 3.1
- XLineSoft PHPRunner 4.2
Mar 17, 2009
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.