PHP Pro Bid class_image.php file include
|phpprobid-classimage-file-include (49290)||Medium Risk|
PHP Pro Bid could allow a remote attacker to include arbitrary files. If register_globals is enabled, a remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the class_image.php script using the fileExtension parameter to specify a malicious file from a remote system, which could allow the attacker to execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable Web server.
Upgrade to the latest version of PHP Pro Bid (6.05 or later), available from the PHP Pro Bid Web site. See References.
- PHP Pro Bid Web site: Professional Auction Script Software by PHP Pro Bid.
- BID-34145: PHP Pro Bid 'includes/class_image.php' Remote File Include Vulnerability
- CVE-2009-0970: PHP remote file inclusion vulnerability in includes/class_image.php in PHP Pro Bid 6.05, when register_globals is enabled, allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code via a URL in the fileExtension parameter. NOTE: the provenance of this information is unknown; the details are obtained solely from third party information.
- OSVDB ID: 52750: PHP Pro Bid includes/class_image.php fileExtension Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- SA34278: PHP Pro Bid "fileExtension" File Inclusion Vulnerability
- PHP Pro Software LTD PHP Pro Bid 6.05
Mar 17, 2009
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.