RHSA-2009-0362 update not installed
|rhel-rhsa-2009-0362-update (49482)||Medium Risk|
A Red Hat update for Enterprise Linux has not been installed. See References for vulnerability details.
Apply the appropriate update for your system. See References.
- IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force Database: NetworkManager D-Bus request information disclosure.
- RHSA-2009-0362: Moderate: NetworkManager security update.
- CVE-2009-0365: nm-applet.conf in GNOME NetworkManager before 0.7.0.99 contains an incorrect deny setting, which allows local users to discover (1) network connection passwords and (2) pre-shared keys via calls to the GetSecrets method in the dbus request handler.
- RedHat Enterprise Linux 4 AS
- RedHat Enterprise Linux 4 WS
- RedHat Enterprise Linux 4 ES
- RedHat Enterprise Linux 4 Desktop
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this