glFusion listfactory.class.php SQL injection
|glfusion-class-sql-injection (49498)||Medium Risk|
glFusion is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the listfactory.class.php and search.php scripts using the order or direction parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
Apply the patch for this vulnerability (listfactory.class.zip), available from the glFusion Web site. See References.
- glFusion Web site: synergy - stability - style - glFusion.
- BID-34281: glFusion Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2009-4796: Multiple SQL injection vulnerabilities in the ExecuteQueries function in private/system/classes/listfactory.class.php in glFusion 1.1.2 and earlier allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the (1) order and (2) direction parameters to search.php.
- OSVDB ID: 52984: glFusion private/system/classes/listfactory.class.php Multiple Parameter SQL Injection
- SA34519: glFusion "order" and "direction" SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- glFusion glFusion 1.1
- glFusion glFusion 1.1.1
- glFusion glFusion 1.12
Mar 29, 2009
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.