Arcadwy Arcade Script user SQL injection
|arcadescript-user-sql-injection (49500)||Medium Risk|
Arcadwy Arcade Script is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the login script using the user cookie parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of May 1, 2013.
- Hot Scripts Web site: Arcadwy The Next Generations of Arcades.
- BID-34284: Arcadwy Arcade Script 'user' Cookie Parameter SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2009-1229: SQL injection vulnerability in Arcadwy Arcade Script allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the user cookie parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 53145: Arcadwy Arcade Script user Cookie SQL Injection
- SA34506: Arcadwy Arcade Script SQL Injection and Script Insertion
- Arcadwy Arcade Script CMS
Mar 29, 2009
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this