ConnX frmLoginPwdReminderPopup.aspx SQL injection
|connx-frmloginpwdreminder-sql-injection (49653)||Medium Risk|
ConnX is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the frmLoginPwdReminderPopup.aspx script using the txtEmail parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
Upgrade to the latest version of ConnX (4.1 or later), available from the Q2 Solutions Web site. See References.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Thu Apr 02 2009 - 08:14:56 CDT : Q2 Solutions ConnX - SQL Injection Vulnerability.
- Q2 Solutions Web site: ConnX .
- BID-34350: Q2 Solutions ConnX 'frmLoginPwdReminderPopup.aspx' SQL Injection Vulnerability
- BID-34388: ConnX 'frmLoginPwdReminderPopup.aspx' SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2009-4947: SQL injection vulnerability in frmLoginPwdReminderPopup.aspx in Q2 Solutions ConnX 4.0.20080606 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the txtEmail parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 53276: ConnX frmLoginPwdReminderPopup.aspx txtEmail Parameter SQL Injection
- SA34541: ConnX "txtEmail" SQL Injection Vulnerability
- Q2 Solutions ConnX 4.0.20080606
Apr 02, 2009
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.