Linksys WRT160N unspecified cross-site request forgery
|wrt160n-unspecified-csrf (49775)||Medium Risk|
Linksys WRT160N is vulnerable to cross-site request forgery, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input by the Web interface. By persuading an authenticated user to visit a malicious Web site, a remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability to perform cross-site scripting attacks, Web cache poisoning, and other malicious activities.
No remedy available as of December 1, 2013.
- HIO-2009-0405: Linksys WRT160N CSRF .
- Linksys Web site: Linksys.
- BID-34448: Linksys WRT160N Wireless Router Cross-Site Request Forgery Vulnerability
- CVE-2009-2073: Cross-site request forgery (CSRF) vulnerability in Linksys WRT160N wireless router hardware 1 and firmware 1.02.2 allows remote attackers to hijack the authentication of other users for unspecified requests via unknown vectors, as demonstrated using administrator privileges and actions.
- OSVDB ID: 53414: Cisco Linksys WRT160N Admin Interface CSRF
- SA34625: Linksys WRT160N Cross-Site Request Forgery Vulnerability
- VUPEN/ADV-2009-0982: Linksys WRT160N Remote Cross Site Request Forgery Vulnerability
- Linksys WRT160N
Apr 05, 2009
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.