PastelCMS set_lng file include
|pastelcms-setlng-file-include (49986)||Medium Risk|
PastelCMS could allow a remote attacker to include arbitrary files. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request using the set_lng parameter to specify a malicious file from the local system, which could allow the attacker to obtain sensitive information or execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable Web server.
Note: In order to exploit this vulnerability to execute arbitrary code, the attacker would first be required to upload a malicious file or inject arbitrary commands into an existing file.
No remedy available as of May 1, 2013.
- PastelCMS Web site: PastelCMS.
- BID-34635: PastelCMS Local File Include and SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2009-1405: Directory traversal vulnerability in index.php in PastelCMS 0.8.0, when magic_quotes_gpc is disabled, allows remote attackers to include and execute arbitrary local files via a .. (dot dot) in the set_lng parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 53886: PastelCMS index.php set_lng Parameter Traversal Local File Inclusion
- SA34853: PastelCMS SQL Injection and Local File Inclusion
- PastelCMS PastelCMS 0.8.0
Apr 21, 2009
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this