UnixWare IGMP driver unspecified denial of service
|unixware-igmp-unspecified-dos (50255)||Medium Risk|
An unspecified vulnerability in the UnixWare IGMP driver could allow a remote attacker to cause a system panic using unknown attack vectors.
Denial of Service
Refer to SCOSA-2009.1 for patch, upgrade or suggested workaround information. See References.
- SCOSA-2009.1: UnixWare 7.1.4 igmp Driver Update.
- BID-34781: SCO UnixWare IGMP Driver Unspecified Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- CVE-2009-1552: Unspecified vulnerability in the IGMP driver in SCO Unixware Release 7.1.4 Maintenance Pack 4 allows attackers to cause a denial of service (system panic) via unspecified vectors.
- OSVDB ID: 54168: SCO UnixWare IGMP Driver Unspecified Remote DoS
- SA34951: SCO UnixWare IGMP Driver Denial of Service Vulnerability
- SCO UnixWare 7.1.4 Maintenance Pack 4
Apr 30, 2009
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this