Recipe Script login.php SQL injection
|recipescript-login-sql-injection (50407)||Medium Risk|
Recipe Script is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the login.php script using the username or password parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- Wright Way Services Web site: Recipe Script.
- BID-34885: Recipe Script 'admin/index.php' Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2009-1662: Multiple SQL injection vulnerabilities in admin/login.php in Wright Way Services Recipe Script 5 allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the (1) username and (2) Password fields, as reachable from admin/index.php.
- OSVDB ID: 54556: Services Recipe Script admin/login.php Multiple Parameter SQL Injection
- Wright Way Services Recipe Script 5
May 08, 2009
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this