MaxCMS m_username cookie SQL injection
|maxcms-musername-sql-injection (50513)||Medium Risk|
MaxCMS is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements using the m_username cookie, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- Dream Windows Web site: MaxCMS.
- BID-34933: Dream Windows Max CMS 'admin_manager.asp' SQL Injection Vulnerability
- BID-34982: Mlffat 'supervisor' Cookie SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2009-1818: SQL injection vulnerability in admin/admin_manager.asp in MaxCMS 2.0 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via an m_username cookie in an add action.
- OSVDB ID: 54818: MaxCMS admin/admin_manager.asp m_username Cookie SQL Injection
- Databay MAXcms 2.0
May 13, 2009
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this