Rama CMS download.php file include
|ramacms-download-file-include (50572)||Medium Risk|
Rama CMS could allow a remote attacker to include arbitrary files. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the download.php, index.php and config.php scripts using the file parameter to specify a malicious file from the local system, which could allow the attacker to obtain sensitive information or execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable Web server.
Note: In order to exploit this vulnerability to execute arbitrary code, the attacker would first be required to upload a malicious file or inject arbitrary commands into an existing file.
No remedy available as of March 1, 2014.
- Rama Zaiten CMS Web site: Rama Zaiten CMS.
- BID-34995: Rama Zaiten CMS 'download.php' Local File Disclosure Vulnerability
- CVE-2009-1768: Directory traversal vulnerability in download.php in Rama Zaiten CMS 0.9.8 and earlier allows remote attackers to read arbitrary files via a .. (dot dot) in the file parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 54546: Rama Zaiten CMS download.php file Parameter Traversal Arbitrary File Access
- SA35116: Rama Zaiten CMS "file" File Disclosure Vulnerability
- VUPEN/ADV-2009-1343: Rama Zaiten CMS file Parameter Remote File Disclosure Vulnerability
- Rama Zaiten Rama Zaiten CMS 0.9.5
- Rama Zaiten Rama Zaiten CMS 0.9.8
May 15, 2009
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.