pc4 Uploader code.php SQL injection
|pc4uploader-code-sql-injection (50586)||Medium Risk|
pc4 Uploader is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the code.php script using the id parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- pc4arb web site: pc4 Uploader.
- BID-35004: Pc4Uploader 'code.php' SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2009-1742: code.php in PC4Arb Pc4 Uploader 9.0 and earlier makes it easier for remote attackers to conduct SQL injection attacks via crafted keyword sequences that are removed from a filter in the id parameter in a banner action, as demonstrated via the UNIunionON string, which is collapsed into UNION by the filter_sql function.
- OSVDB ID: 54572: Pc4 Uploader code.php id Parameter SQL Injection
- SA35122: Pc4 Uploader "filter_sql()" SQL Injection Vulnerability
- pc4arb pc4 Uploader 9.0
May 18, 2009
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this