Armorlogic Profense blacklist security bypass
|profense-blacklist-security-bypass (50663)||Medium Risk|
Upgrade to the latest version of Profense (2.4.4 or 2.2.22 or later), available from the Armorlogic Web site. See References.
- Armorlogic Web site: Profense.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Wed May 20 2009 - 05:05:08 CDT : Armorlogic Profense Web Application Firewall 2.4 multiple vulnerabilities.
- BID-35053: Profense Web Application Firewall Security Bypass Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2009-1593: Armorlogic Profense Web Application Firewall before 2.2.22, and 2.4.x before 2.4.4, does not properly implement the negative model
- OSVDB ID: 54678: Profense Web Application Firewall Negative Model Implementation Weakness SCRIPT Element XSS
- Armorlogic Profense 2.2.20
- Armorlogic Profense 2.4.2
May 20, 2009
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.