Tutorial Share cookie security bypass
|tutorialshare-cookie-security-bypass (50685)||Medium Risk|
Tutorial Share could allow a remote attacker to bypass security restrictions, caused by improper validation of authentication cookies. By modifying the usernamed cookie parameter, a remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability to bypass security restrictions and gain unauthorized administrative access to the vulnerable application.
No remedy available as of June 1, 2013.
- Tutorial Share Web site: Tutorial Share.
- BID-35075: Tutorial Share Insecure Cookie Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- CVE-2009-2293: Optimum Web Design Tutorial Share 3.5.0 and earlier allows remote attackers to bypass authentication and obtain administrative access by setting the usernamed cookie parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 54704: Tutorial Share usernamed Cookie Manipulation Admin Authentication Bypass
- SA35207: Tutorial Share Insecure Cookie Handling Vulnerability
- Tutorial Share Tutorial Share 3.4
- Tutorial Share Tutorial Share 3.5.0
May 22, 2009
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this