Ad Peeps index.php cross-site scripting
|adpeeps-index-xss (50823)||Medium Risk|
Ad Peeps is vulnerable to cross-site scripting, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input by the index.php script. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability using various parameters in a specially-crafted URL to execute script in a victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting Web site, once the URL is clicked. An attacker could use this vulnerability to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials.
No remedy available as of May 1, 2013.
- Ad Peeps Web site: Ad Peeps.
- CVE-2009-4939: Multiple cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities in index.php in AdPeeps 8.5d1 allow remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via the (1) uid parameter, (2) uid parameter in a login_lookup action, (3) uid parameter in an adminlogin action, (4) campaignid parameter in a createcampaign action, (5) type parameter in a view_account_stats action, (6) period parameter in a view_account_stats action, (7) uid parameter in a view_adrates action, (8) accname parameter in an account_confirmation action, (9) loginpass parameter in an account_confirmation action, (10) e9 parameter in a setup_account action, (11) from parameter in an email_advertisers action, (12) message parameter in an email_advertisers action, (13) idno parameter in an edit_ad_package action, (14) Advertiser Name fi
- OSVDB ID: 54790: AdPeeps index.php Multiple Parameter XSS
- SA35262: AdPeeps Cross-Site Scripting and Script Insertion Vulnerability
- Ad Peeps Ad Peeps 8.5 d1
May 27, 2009
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.