DB Top Sites add_reg.php code execution
|dbtopsites-addreg-code-execution (51121)||High Risk|
DB Top Sites could allow a remote attacker to execute arbitrary code on the system, caused by improper validation of input by the add_reg.php script. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability using the location parameter to inject and execute arbitrary PHP code on the system.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- Softpedia Web site: DB Top Sites.
- CVE-2009-2111: Static code injection vulnerability in add_reg.php in DB Top Sites 1.0 allows remote attackers to inject arbitrary PHP code via a crafted (1) url and (2) location parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 55119: DB Top Sites add_reg.php location Parameter Arbitrary PHP Code Execution
- SA35419: DB Top Sites Multiple Vulnerabilities
- JNM Solutions DB Top Sites 1.0
Jun 15, 2009
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this