TorrentTrader backup-database.php information disclosure
|torrenttrader-backupdatabase-info-disc (51147)||Low Risk|
TorrentTrader could allow a remote attacker to obtain sensitive information, caused by missing access controls on the backup-database.php script. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability using a direct request to download the backup database and obtain sensitive information.
No remedy available as of May 1, 2013.
- TorrentTrader Web site: TorrentTrader.
- [waraxe-2009-SA#074]: Multiple Vulnerabilities in TorrentTrader Classic 1.09.
- BID-35369: TorrentTrader Classic Multiple Remote Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2009-2159: backup-database.php in TorrentTrader Classic 1.09 does not require administrative authentication, which allows remote attackers to create and download a backup database by making a direct request and then retrieving a .gz file from backups/.
- OSVDB ID: 55200: TorrentTrader Classic backup-database.php Direct Request Database Disclosure
- SA35456: TorrentTrader Classic Multiple Vulnerabilities
- TorrentTrader TorrentTrader 1.03 Classic
- TorrentTrader TorrentTrader 1.04 Classic
- TorrentTrader TorrentTrader 1.06 Classic
- TorrentTrader TorrentTrader 1.07 Classic
- TorrentTrader TorrentTrader 1.08 Classic
- TorrentTrader TorrentTrader 1.09 Classic
Jun 15, 2009
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this