TorrentTrader check.php information disclosure
|torrenttrader-check-info-disclosure (51148)||Low Risk|
TorrentTrader could allow a remote attacker to obtain sensitive information, caused by missing access controls on the check.php script. By sending a direct request, a remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability to obtain the full path, directory permissions and other sensitive information.
No remedy available as of July 1, 2014.
- TorrentTrader Web site: TorrentTrader.
- [waraxe-2009-SA#074]: Multiple Vulnerabilities in TorrentTrader Classic 1.09.
- BID-35369: TorrentTrader Classic Multiple Remote Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2009-2160: TorrentTrader Classic 1.09 allows remote attackers to (1) obtain configuration information via a direct request to phpinfo.php, which calls the phpinfo function; and allows remote attackers to (2) obtain other potentially sensitive information via a direct request to check.php.
- SA35456: TorrentTrader Classic Multiple Vulnerabilities
- TorrentTrader TorrentTrader 1.03 Classic
- TorrentTrader TorrentTrader 1.04 Classic
- TorrentTrader TorrentTrader 1.06 Classic
- TorrentTrader TorrentTrader 1.07 Classic
- TorrentTrader TorrentTrader 1.08 Classic
- TorrentTrader TorrentTrader 1.09 Classic
Jun 15, 2009
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.