fuzzylime (cms) confirm.php and display.php file include
|fuzzylimecms-confirm-display-file-include (51205)||Medium Risk|
fuzzylime (cms) could allow a remote attacker to include arbitrary files. If magic_quotes is disabled, a remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the code/confirm.php or code/display.php script using the list or template parameter to specify a malicious file from the local system, which could allow the attacker to obtain sensitive information or execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable Web server.
Note: In order to exploit this vulnerability to execute arbitrary code, the attacker would first be required to upload a malicious file or inject arbitrary commands into an existing file.
Upgrade to the latest version of fuzzylime (cms) (3.03b or later), available from the fuzzylime (cms) Web site. See References.
- fuzzylime (cms) Web page: download.
- BID-35418: fuzzylime (cms) Multiple Local File Include and Arbitrary File Overwrite Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2009-2176: Multiple directory traversal vulnerabilities in fuzzylime (cms) 3.03a and earlier, when magic_quotes_gpc is disabled, allow remote attackers to include and execute arbitrary local files via directory traversal sequences in the (1) list parameter to code/confirm.php and the (2) template parameter to code/display.php.
- OSVDB ID: 55182: fuzzylime (cms) code/confirm.php list Parameter Local File Inclusion
- OSVDB ID: 55183: fuzzylime (cms) code/display.php template Parameter Local File Inclusion
- SA35489: fuzzylime (cms) File Inclusion and File Overwrite Vulnerabilities
- fuzzylime fuzzylime (cms) 3.03a
Jun 17, 2009
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.