Citrix Secure Gateway unspecified denial of service
|citrix-securegateway-unspecified-dos (51216)||Medium Risk|
Citrix Secure Gateway is vulnerable to a denial of service. By sending a specially-crafted request to the Gateway, a remote attacker could cause the system to consume all available CPU resources and deny service to new requests for connectivity.
Denial of Service
Refer to CTX121172 for patch, upgrade or suggested workaround information. See References.
- CTX121172: Vulnerability in Citrix Secure Gateway could result in Denial of Service.
- BID-35421: Citrix Secure Gateway Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- CVE-2009-2214: The Secure Gateway service in Citrix Secure Gateway 3.1 and earlier allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service (CPU consumption) via an unspecified request.
- OSVDB ID: 55156: Citrix Secure Gateway Unspecified CPU Consumption Remote DoS
- SA35503: Citrix Secure Gateway Denial of Service Vulnerability
- SECTRACK ID: 1022420: Citrix Secure Gateway Bug Lets Remote Users Deny Service
- VUPEN/ADV-2009-1633: Citrix Secure Gateway Request Processing Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Citrix Secure Gateway 3.0
- Citrix Secure Gateway 3.1
Jun 15, 2009
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.