Member Awards component for SMF id SQL injection
|memberawards-id-sql-injection (51441)||Medium Risk|
The Member Awards component for SMF is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the awardsMembers() function using the id parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of May 1, 2013.
- Simple Machines Web site: Member Awards component for SMF.
- BID-35536: Simple Machines Forum Member Awards 'index.php' SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2009-2385: SQL injection vulnerability in the awardsMembers function in Sources/Profile.php in the Member Awards component 1.0.2 for Simple Machines Forum (SMF) allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the id parameter in a profile action to index.php. NOTE: some of these details are obtained from third party information.
- OSVDB ID: 55584: Member Awards Mod for Simple Machines Forum Sources/Profile.php id Parameter SQL Injection
- SA35661: Simple Machines Forum Member Awards Mod SQL Injection Vulnerability
- Simple Machines Member Awards component for SMF 1.0.2
Jun 30, 2009
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.