Jobline component for Joomla! index.php SQL injection
|jobline-index-sql-injection (51811)||Medium Risk|
The Jobline component for Joomla! is vulnerable to SQL injection.If magic_quotes_gpc is disabled, a remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the index.php script using the search parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
As a workaround for this vulnerability, uninstall the affected component.
- Joomla! Extensions Directory Web site: Jobline.
- BID-35728: Joomla! Jobline Component 'search' Parameter SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2009-2554: SQL injection vulnerability in the search method in jobline.class.php in Jobline (com_jobline) 22.214.171.124, 1.3.1, and possibly earlier versions, a component for Joomla!, allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the search parameter in a results action to index.php, which invokes the search method from the searchJobPostings function in jobline.php.
- OSVDB ID: 55970: Jobline Component for Joomla! components/com_jobline/jobline.php search Parameter SQL Injection
- SA35877: Joomla Jobline Component "search" SQL Injection Vulnerability
- Joomla! Jobline component for Joomla! 126.96.36.199
- Joomla! Joomla!
Jul 17, 2009
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.