Novell Access Manager administration console information disclosure
|accessmgr-admin-console-info-disclosure (51822)||Low Risk|
An unspecified vulnerability in Novell Access Manager could allow a remote attacker to gain unauthorized access to the system files within the Administration Console and obtain sensitive information.
Upgrade to the latest version of Access Manager (3.1 SP1 or later), available from the Novell Web site. See References.
- Novell Web site: Novell Access Manager 3.1 SP1 Readme.
- BID-35734: Novell Access Manager Administration Console Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- CVE-2009-4878: Unspecified vulnerability in the Administration Console in Novell Access Manager before 3.1 SP1 allows attackers to access system files via unknown attack vectors.
- OSVDB ID: 55994: Novell Access Manager Administration Console Unspecified System File Access
- SA35898: Novell Access Manager System File Access Vulnerability
- SECTRACK ID: 1022581: Novell Access Manager Administration Console Lets Remote Autheticated Users Access System Files
- VUPEN/ADV-2009-1945: Novell Access Manager Administration Console File Access Vulnerability
- Novell Access Manager 3
- Novell Access Manager 3.1
Jul 17, 2009
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.