DragDropCart multiple cross-site scripting
|dragdropcart-multiple-xss (51877)||Medium Risk|
DragDropCart is vulnerable to cross-site scripting, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input by multiple scripts. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability using various parameters in a specially-crafted URL to execute script in a victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting Web site, once the URL is clicked. An attacker could use this vulnerability to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials.
No remedy available as of May 1, 2013.
- DragDropCart Web site: Shopping Cart Software - Start your Ecommerce storefront. PHP online shopping cart script.
- Packet Storm Web Site: DragDropCart suffers from remote cross site scripting vulnerabilities.
- CVE-2009-2587: Multiple cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities in DragDropCart allow remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via the (1) sid parameter to assets/js/ddcart.php, the (2) prefix parameter to includes/ajax/getstate.php, the search parameter to (3) index.php and (4) search.php, the (5) redirect parameter to login.php, and the (6) product parameter to productdetail.php.
- OSVDB ID: 56065: DragDropCart assets/js/ddcart.php sid Parameter XSS
- OSVDB ID: 56066: DragDropCart includes/ajax/getstate.php prefix Parameter XSS
- OSVDB ID: 56067: DragDropCart index.php search Parameter XSS
- OSVDB ID: 56069: DragDropCart search.php search Parameter XSS
- OSVDB ID: 56070: DragDropCart login.php redirect Parameter XSS
- OSVDB ID: 56071: DragDropCart productdetail.php product Parameter XSS
- SA35925: DragDropCart Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- DragDropCart DragDropCart
Jul 20, 2009
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.