Pilot Group eTraining multiple scripts cross-site scripting
|etraining-multiple-xss (52072)||Medium Risk|
Pilot Group eTraining is vulnerable to cross-site scripting, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input by multiple scripts. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability using various parameters in a specially-crafted URL to execute script in a victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting Web site, once the URL is clicked. An attacker could use this vulnerability to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials.
No remedy available as of May 1, 2013.
- Packet Storm Web Site: PG eTraining suffers from multiple cross site scripting vulnerabilities. .
- Pilot Group Web site: PG Online Training Solution.
- BID-35834: PG eTraining Multiple Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2009-3513: Multiple cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities in Pilot Group (PG) eTraining allow remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via (1) the cat_id parameter to courses_login.php, the id parameter to (2) news_read.php or (3) lessons_login.php, or (4) the cur parameter in a start action to lessons_login.php.
- OSVDB ID: 58486: Pilot Group eTraining courses_login.php cat_id Parameter XSS
- OSVDB ID: 58487: Pilot Group eTraining news_read.php id Parameter XSS
- OSVDB ID: 58488: Pilot Group eTraining lessons_login.php Multiple Parameter XSS
- Pilot Group eTraining
Jul 24, 2009
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this