Adult Media Script multiple cross-site scripting
|ams-multiple-xss (52163)||Medium Risk|
Adult Media Script is vulnerable to cross-site scripting, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input by multiple scripts. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability using a specially-crafted URL to execute script in a victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting Web site, once the URL is clicked. An attacker could use this vulnerability to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials.
No remedy available as of July 1, 2014.
- Packet Storm Web Site: x10 Media Adult Script 1.7 Multiple Remote Vulnerabilities.
- x10media Web site: x10 Adult Media Script.
- CVE-2009-4729: Multiple cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities in x10 Adult Media Script 1.7 allow remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via the (1) pic_id parameter to includes/video_ad.php, (2) category parameter to linkvideos_listing.php, (3) id parameter to templates/header1.php, and (4) key parameter to video_listing.php.
- OSVDB ID: 56671: x10 Adult Media Script video_ad.php pic_id Parameter XSS
- OSVDB ID: 56672: x10 Adult Media Script linkvideos_listing.php category Parameter XSS
- OSVDB ID: 56673: x10 Adult Media Script templates/header1.php id Parameter XSS
- OSVDB ID: 56674: x10 Adult Media Script video_listing.php key Parameter XSS
- SA36067: x10 Adult Media Script Cross-Site Scripting and SQL Injection
- x10media x10 Adult Media Script 1.7
Jul 30, 2009
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.