Xstate Real Estate page.html SQL injection
|xstaterealestate-page-sql-injection (52968)||Medium Risk|
Xstate Real Estate script is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the page.html script using the pid parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- Xstate.org Web site: Xstate Real Estate Script.
- CVE-2009-4477: SQL injection vulnerability in page.html in Xstate Real Estate 1.0 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the pid parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 57670: Xstate Real Estate page.html pid Parameter SQL Injection
- SA36529: Xstate Real Estate Cross-Site Scripting and SQL Injection
- Xstate Xstate Real Estate script 1.0
Sep 01, 2009
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this