MMORPG Zone view_news.php SQL injection
|mmorpgzone-viewnews-sql-injection (53436)||Medium Risk|
MMORPG Zone is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the view_news.php script using the news_id parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of April 1, 2014.
- packet storm Web site: MMORPG Zone suffers from remote blind SQL injection vulnerabilities in view_news.php and game.php.
- Vastal I-Tech & Co. Web site: MMORPG Zone :: Sell MMORPG Online.
- BID-36483: Vastal I-Tech MMORPG 'view_news.php' SQL Injection Vulnerability
- BID-51532: MMORPG Zone 'view_news.php' SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2009-3505: SQL injection vulnerability in view_news.php in Vastal I-Tech MMORPG Zone allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the news_id parameter. NOTE: the game_id vector is already covered by CVE-2008-4460.
- OSVDB ID: 58451: I-Tech MMORPG Zone view_news.php news_id Parameter SQL Injection
- VUPEN/ADV-2009-2734: Vastal I-Tech DMMORPG Zone Two SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- Vastal I-Tech MMORPG Zone
Sep 22, 2009
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.