Zainu index.php cross-site scripting
|zainu-index-xss (53790)||Medium Risk|
Zainu is vulnerable to cross-site scripting, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input by the index.php script. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability using the searchSongKeyword parameter in a specially-crafted URL to execute script in a victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting Web site, once the URL is clicked. An attacker could use this vulnerability to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials.
No remedy available as of May 1, 2013.
- Packet Storm Web Site: Zainu version 1.0 suffers from a cross site scripting vulnerability.
- Zainu: Zainu.com - Create Best Music Videos Website.
- BID-36701: Zainu 'searchSongKeyword' Parameter Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- CVE-2009-4523: Cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in index.php in Zainu 1.0 allows remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via the searchSongKeyword parameter in a SearchSong action.
- OSVDB ID: 61466: Zainu index.php searchSongKeyword Parameter XSS
- SA36798: Zainu "album_id" SQL Injection Vulnerability
- Zainu Zainu 1.0
Oct 15, 2009
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this