NaviCOPA Web Server source information disclosure
|navicopa-source-information-disclosure (53799)||Low Risk|
NaviCOPA Web Server could allow a remote attacker to obtain sensitive information, caused by the improper processing of HTTP requests. By appending a %20 character to arbitrary known files on the server, a remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability to view the source code of the targeted file.
Upgrade to the latest version of NaviCOPA Web Server (184.108.40.206 or later), available from the NaviCOPA Web site. See References.
- Dr_IDE's PoC of the Day Club: NaviCOPA Web Server <= 220.127.116.11 Remote Source Code Disclosure .
- NaviCOPA Web site: NaviCOPA Web Server Software.
- BID-36705: NaviCOPA Source Code Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- CVE-2009-4529: InterVations NaviCOPA Web Server 18.104.22.168 and earlier allows remote attackers to obtain the source code for a web page via a trailing encoded space character in a URI, as demonstrated by /index.html%20 and /index.php%20 URIs.
- OSVDB ID: 58949: NaviCOPA Web Server Encoded Space Request Script Source Disclosure
- SA37014: NaviCOPA Script Source Disclosure Vulnerability
- VUPEN/ADV-2009-2927: NaviCOPA Request Handling Source Code Disclosure Vulnerability
- InterVations NaviCOPA Web Server 3.01.2
Oct 14, 2009
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.