Amiro.CMS index.php path disclosure
|amiro-index-path-disclosure (53894)||Low Risk|
Amiro.CMS could allow a remote attacker to obtain sensitive information. An attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the index.php script containing an invalid loginname parameter to cause an error message to be returned containing the full installation path. An attacker could use this information to launch further attacks against the affected system.
No remedy available as of July 17, 2010.
- Amiro.CMS Web site: Amiro.CMS - Turnkey website technology.
- ONSEC-09-005: Amiro.CMS root folder disclosure.
- BID-39633: Amiro.CMS 'forum_sign' Parameter SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2009-3802: Amiro.CMS 18.104.22.168 and earlier allows remote attackers to obtain sensitive information via an invalid loginname (%%%) to _admin/index.php, which reveals the installation path and other information in an error message.
- OSVDB ID: 59409: Amiro.CMS /_admin/index.php loginname Error Message Path Disclosure
- SA37065: Amiro.CMS Cross-Site Scripting and Information Disclosure Vulnerabilities
- VUPEN/ADV-2009-2967: AMIRO CMS Multiple Parameter and Tag Cross Site Scripting Issues
- Amiro.CMS Amiro.CMS 22.214.171.124
Oct 19, 2009
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.