iF Portfolio Nexus component for Joomla! id parameter SQL injection
|ifportfolionexus-id-sql-injection (54325)||Medium Risk|
The iF Portfolio Nexus component for Joomla! is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements using the id parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
Upgrade to the latest version of iF Portfolio Nexus, available from the inertialFATE Web site. See References.
- inertialFATE Web site: iF Portfolio Nexus component.
- Packet Storm Web Site: Joomla Extion iF Portfolio Nexus suffers from a remote SQL injection vulnerability.
- BID-37050: Joomla! iF Portfolio Nexus Component 'id' Parameter SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2009-4057: SQL injection vulnerability in the inertialFATE iF Portfolio Nexus (com_if_nexus) component 1.1 for Joomla! allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the id parameter in an item action to index.php.
- OSVDB ID: 60308: iF Portfolio Nexus Component for Joomla! index.php id Parameter SQL Injection
- SA37408: Joomla iF Portfolio Nexus Component "id" SQL Injection Vulnerability
- inertialFATE iF Portfolio Nexus component for Joomla!
- Joomla Joomla! 1.5.0
Nov 18, 2009
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.