Telebid Auction Script allauctions.php SQL injection
|telebid-allauctions-sql-injection (54349)||Medium Risk|
Telebid Auction Script is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the allauctions.php script using the aid parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of May 1, 2013.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [11-18-2009]: TelebidauctionScript(aid) Blind SQL Injection Vulnerability.
- Telebidauctionscript Web site: Telebid Auction Script.
- CVE-2009-4058: SQL injection vulnerability in allauctions.php in Telebid Auction Script allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the aid parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 60307: Telebid Auction Script allauctions.php aid Parameter SQL Injection
- SA37417: Telebid Auction Script "aid" SQL Injection Vulnerability
- Telebidauctionscript Telebid Auction Script
Nov 18, 2009
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this