PhpShop product_id cross-site request forgery
|phpshop-productid-csrf (54587)||Medium Risk|
PhpShop is vulnerable to cross-site request forgery, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input by the productid parameter. By persuading an authenticated user to visit a malicious Web site, a remote attacker could send a malformed HTTP request to perform various tasks with permissions of the user. An attacker could exploit this vulnerability to perform cross-site scripting attacks, Web cache poisoning, and other malicious activities.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [12-05-2009]: PhpShop 0.8.1 Multiple Vulnerabilities .
- phpShop Web site: phpShop - A Simple Shopping Cart.
- BID-37227: PhpShop Cross-Site Scripting and SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2009-4572: Cross-site request forgery (CSRF) vulnerability in PhpShop 0.8.1 allows remote attackers to hijack the authentication of arbitrary users for requests that invoke the cartAdd function in a shop/cart action to the default URI.
- OSVDB ID: 61559: PhpShop URI cartAdd Function CSRF
- SA31948: phpShop Session Fixation Vulnerability
- phpShop Project phpShop 0.8.1
Dec 05, 2009
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.