PhpShop order_id cross-site scripting
|phpshop-orderid-xss (54589)||Medium Risk|
PhpShop is vulnerable to cross-site scripting, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input by various scripts. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability using the order_id parameter in a specially-crafted URL to execute script in a victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting Web site, once the URL is clicked. An attacker could use this vulnerability to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [12-05-2009]: PhpShop 0.8.1 Multiple Vulnerabilities .
- phpShop Web site: phpShop - A Simple Shopping Cart.
- BID-37227: PhpShop Cross-Site Scripting and SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2009-4570: Cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in PhpShop 0.8.1 allows remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via the order_id parameter in an order/order_print action to the default URI.
- OSVDB ID: 61557: PhpShop URI order_id Parameter XSS
- SA31948: phpShop Session Fixation Vulnerability
- phpShop Project phpShop 0.8.1
Dec 05, 2009
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this